Skip to content
Background - I didn’t “do” coffee.
- Worked in a corporate office for a decade. Always felt like I didn’t have enough work to do always looking for more. People kinda sucked. Some were cool. Long hours. Not valued. But the last job was great.
- I had this side hustle going for a long time but needed something that clicked. .
- Started creating things I dug. Music website, food blog, gaming bull, podcasts and work for other peoples businesses.
- Then came the Cuvee trip and the product discovery occured.
- Then Counter Culture Cuppings
- Sweet Marias green and target - red popcorn
- Motivations - make munny 4 slef?
- Are there people doing what you’re doing? (yes)
- How I learned - reading, testing, a lot of failure and being proud of my failures.