Conclusions and the Future: Where we're going we don't need fluid beds.
- Looking backwards on the podcast: there’s stuff I missed. Stuff to explain better or change my belief on. I could always do better and if there’s something to explain more, I’ll do my best to.
- Looking further backwards. I made my share of mistakes. I own them. But I’ve done some awesome stuff. I regret a fair bit not in the feels bad part but in that i could have done more. I’ll see more of the stuff I didn’t do.
- Was it worth it? You survive in whatever way you can.
- Year one was a struggle for me. The years since have been better marginally. But why?
- Through reflection I gleened I’m at a point i’m happy with what I created.
- Despite the problems starting out I have succeeded.
- Does my old career sound appealing?
- What would I do differently?
- What will I talk about next? Cafe opening? Opportunities for me? Cold brew? Sba loans?
- Biggest look forward: I want to talk owners of all shapes and sizes. Multi Cafe’s. Small cafe’s. Others same size. I think there’s value for me asking people questions and all of us hearing the stories. Someone somewhere will have a story near to you and inspire you.
p.s. the fluid bed thing is a joke. mmk?