Skip to content
- There are three main points and the rest fills in the why’s and hows of those points.
Where you are is important. The town that is. It’s a reflection of you - your surroundings. Regardless if you’re from the area or live in the area, you will be turned into it.
You’ll need a lot of money and cash flow. You have to be good with money or get good fast.
Start with the end in mind as best you can. That end will change but if you have a goal to work towards the rest will reveal itself and you can make adjustments.
- There are a lot of small details to go through so this is a breeze through - there’s a lot of little stuff I can’t mention or this will take forever.
- What is address? Location is pretty important. How much is it? Where do you find spaces? Look on craigslist, loopnet, local realtor “commercial” section.
- What is the space setup going to be? Do you need an architect?
- Permits - sinks. And more sinks. Plumbing. Know where all the plumbing is in your space. Hope you got money saved.
- You’ll need shelves. Lots of them. And buckets.
- Roaster, what type, what model. Upgradeitis. You got money for that?
- Product, to start and keep going over and over. You know you need money for that?
- Bags. What vendors? Styes? What are people doing?
- How is your label game. Labels are import. Don’t fill it up with nonsense. Customers notice.
- You remembered to get tin ties right?
- How about Delivery of Product? Got money for shipping and gas?
- Permits, you saved money for your permits right? They come every year.
- Got money left?
- And what happens with the worst things happen?